DESIGNED EXPLICITLY FOR UNDERFLOOR HEATING
You can mix and place Sureflo easily without the need for specialist equipment. Also, it is perfect for small scale installations. Therefore you can use it to make post-installation alterations to a larger screed or for making repairs to existing screeds. Customers use our Gypsol SUREFLO with or without underfloor heating. Besides, the screed is suitable for both embedded and overlay underfloor heating systems. When you mix with clean water per the manufacturer’s instructions, Gypsol Sureflo will offer all of the advantages of other Gypsol screeds as well as being in small easy to handle packaging.
High-performance screed designed explicitly for underfloor heating
We manufacture our Gypsol SUREFLO to exacting standards. This product is available nationwide from our distributors. Our SUREFLO is made from high-quality Gypsol anhydrite binder and specially selected kiln-dried sands. It merely requires the installer to add clean water to provide a simple and effective floor screeding solution for floating, unbonded or fully bonded applications.
Using Gypsol SUREFLO will benefit your screed floor because of:
- Convenient for small scale application
- Requires no specialist equipment
- No minimum or maximum quantity
- Complete on-site control of manufacturing and installation
- Good thermal performance
- Thin Screed sections (40mm Floating Commercial, 35mm Floating Domestic, 30mm Unbonded, 25mm Bonded, 20mm cover to underfloor heating) pipes/cables
- Fast drying (less than 28 days natural drying*, less than 13 days forced drying*)
- Rapid commissioning of underfloor heating (underfloor heating can be commissioned and run after just seven days)
*Independently tested and based on 50mm depth at 20˚C and 60% RH. If you like to receive full test data, we have these available on request.
- No reinforcement nor fibres required
- No curing agents required
- Low Carbon Footprint (Gypsol Binder produces just 26.26kg per tonne of material manufactured saving up to 94% CO2 compared to a cement-based screed)
- Fully self-compacting and high density (offers 80kg/m2 density at just 40mm)
- Rapid return to service of work areas (foot traffic after just 48 hours, full loading after only seven days)
- Assured high strength (minimum Ca-C30 – F5)