FOR USE IN HIGH RISE APPLICATIONS
To use Gypsol Summit in high-rise buildings, you must ensure that the pump is suitable for the application, e.g. a multi-cylinder piston pump. Besides its particular use for tall constructions, this screed is also suitable for the encapsulation of an underfloor heating system, either electric or warm water.
Furthermore, you can use this to produce a smooth, flat and level floor to form the sub-base for subsequent floor coverings. It is especially suitable for internal floors in hospitals, schools, offices, apartment schemes, and other constructions.
A multi-purpose screeding solution designed for use in high rise applications above ten stories
LKAB Minerals manufactures Gypsol Summit to exacting standards. We do so in quality, assured ready mix facilities throughout the UK. Also, the product is available in specific locations from volumetric on-site mixing systems. Because we make this product from high-quality Gypsol anhydrite binder, specially selected sands and clean water, it offers the user a simple and effective floor screeding solution.
You can use this for floating, unbonded or fully bonded applications where a subsequent floor covering is to be used. Additionally, you can use the product with or without underfloor heating. And finally, it is also suitable for use in acoustic designs.
Using Gypsol Summit will benefit your screed floor because of:
- Rapid application
- Suitability for high rise applications over ten stories
- Thin Screed sections (40mm Floating Commercial, 35mm Floating Domestic, 30mm Unbonded, 25mm Bonded, 25mm cover to underfloor heating pipes
- Fast drying (28 days natural drying*, 13 days forced drying*, Can be used with Rapide Additive to offer 14 days drying)
- Rapid commissioning of underfloor heating (underfloor heating can be commissioned and run after just seven days)
- No reinforcement nor fibres required
*Independently tested and based on 50mm depth at 20oC and 60% RH. We have the full test data available on request.
- No curing agents required
- Low Carbon Footprint (just 26.26kg per tonne of material manufactured saving up to 94% CO2 compared to a cement-based screed)
- Fully self-compacting and high density (offers 80kg/m2 density at just 40mm)
- Rapid return to service of work areas (foot traffic after only 48 hours, full loading after just seven days)
- Assured high strength (minimum Ca C25 – F4)