A DURABLE FINISHED FLOOR SOLUTION
Uniquely developed to provide a rustic finish, Gypsol Rustique provides a durable, stain resistant and aesthetic surface when combined with easy to apply, colourless sealers. Gypsol Rustique can coloured using suitable pigments and may be used for any internal application including:
- With underfloor heating
- In commercial & medical builds
- In domestic builds and renovations
- In flats and apartments
Once the screed is installed by a trained installer, the screed is then sanded dependent on the aesthetic requirements of the project, before a suitable seal coat is applied. Gypsol Rustique screed offers a bespoke and variable surface finish expected form a rustic or industrial look floor. Gypsol Rustique can be applied to most floors and is suitable for use with underfloor heating.
Gypsol Rustique is a fast track flooring solution for a rustic or architectural look.
LKAB Minerals manufactures Gypsol XS to exacting standards in quality-assured ready-mix facilities throughout the UK. We also have this product available in specific locations from volumetric on-site mixing systems. We make our screed from high-quality Gypsol anhydrite binder, specially selected sands and clean water. Therefore this offers our users a simple and effective floor screeding solution for all building types where they use a subsequent floor covering. Finally, you can use the material with or without underfloor heating, and it is suitable for use in acoustic designs.
Using Gypsol Rustique will benefit your screed floor because of:
- Rapid application
- Assured high strength (minimum Ca-C30 – F5)
- Low shrinkage
- Reduced risk of plastic cracking
- Thin Screed sections (35mm Floating domestic, 40mm floating commercial, 30mm un-bonded, 25mm bonded, 25mm cover to underfloor heating pipes)
- Fast drying (28 days natural drying*, 13 days forced drying*, can be used with Rapide Additive to offer 14 days drying)
- Rapid commissioning of underfloor heating (underfloor heating can be commissioned and run after just seven days)
*Independently tested and based on 50mm depth at 20˚C and 60% RH. Upon request, we have the full test data available for you.
- No reinforcement nor fibres required
- No curing agents required
- Low Carbon Footprint (just 26.26kg per tonne of material manufactured saving up to 94% CO2 compared to a cement-based screed)
- Fully self-compacting and high density (offers 80kg/m2 density at just 40mm)
- Rapid return to service of work areas (foot traffic after just 48 hours, full loading after only seven days)