Gypsol HTC is a high strength high-performance screed explicitly designed to enhance the thermal properties of an underfloor heating system. You can use this free-flowing and self-compacting screed to produce a highly efficient heating system with a co-efficient of performance some 25% higher than competing sand cement screed systems.
EXPLICITLY FOR UNDERFLOOR HEATING
You can use this free-flowing and self-compacting screed to produce a highly efficient heating system with a co-efficient of performance some 25% higher than competing sand cement screed systems. Gypsol HTC screed is independently third-party verified for the thermal conductivity, which is of up to 2.5W/mK.
Gypsol HTC screed will give you a surface finish which is:
Therefore, it forms the perfect subfloor for tiles, vinyl, laminate or any other floor covering for internal floors.
Specially trained Screeders using specialised equipment pump Gypsol HTC into place. You can lay this screed thinner than other flowing screeds because it requires just 20mm cover to any underfloor heating pipes/cables. Because you are reducing the mass of screed that you need to heat, it improves overall diffusivity and offers unrivalled thermal performance.
GYPSOL HTC SCREED
This free-flowing and self-compacting screed can be used to produce a highly efficient heating system
We manufacture our Gypsol HTC to exacting standards in quality-assured Readymix facilities throughout the UK. Additionally, it is also available in specific locations from volumetric on-site mixing systems. Because we produce this product from high-quality Gypsol anhydrite binder, specially selected sands and clean water, it offers the user a simple and effective floor screeding solution. This reasoning is especially valid for floating, unbonded or fully bonded applications which contain underfloor heating and where you need a subsequent floor covering.
Using Gypsol HTC will benefit your screed floor because of:
- Rapid application
- Unrivalled thermal performance (Up to 2.5W/mK thermal conductivity, up to 25% improvement in COP, reduced depth, reduced operating energy, higher output, up to 94% lower Carbon Emissions)
- Thin Screed sections (40mm Floating Commercial, 35mm Floating Domestic, 30mm Un-bonded, 25mm Bonded, 20mm cover to underfloor heating pipes/cables)
- Fast drying – 28 days natural drying*, 13 days forced drying* (is also available in Rapide format for even quicker drying times)
- Rapid commissioning of underfloor heating (underfloor heating can be commissioned and run after just seven days)
- No reinforcement nor fibres required (no curing agents required)
- Fully self-compacting and high density (offers 80kg/m2 density at just 40mm)
- Low Carbon Footprint (Gypsol Binder produces just 26.26kg per tonne of material manufactured saving up to 94% CO2 compared to cement-based screed)
- Rapid return to service of work areas (foot traffic after only 48 hours, full loading after just seven days)
- Assured high strength (minimum Ca-C30 – F5)
*Independently tested and based on 50mm depth at 20˚C and 60% RH. For your convenience, we have the complete test data available on request.